Moving to Kent in 1832, the Company was the first in the county to take on the Ford Motor Company franchise in 1911 and then sell and distribute the complete range of Ford cars, trucks and agricultural machinery.
Today it is the only privately owned company in the UK that still distributes this range of products, albeit now with different manufacturers given Ford Motor Company’s departure from the truck and agricultural sectors. As part of this move, the Company has developed a relationship with CNH Industrial and also now distributes their products via their subsidiaries, Iveco, New Holland and Case IH. It also has the JCB agricultural franchise as well as other leading makes of farm machinery.
The Company operates four subsidiary companies from six locations in the South East.